Saturday, May 17, 2014

We had a full day again and I will upload some pictures - I'm having trouble from my phone and ipad connecting to the blog -so we are using a netbook and so be patient but Judy is doing a great job here

Roy has done some wonderful teaching.  Our guide Boaz is very good and gets us into places we could not get to ourselves. I didn't know the trip was going to be  this good !

Food has been very good And we have had plenty of water.

Mount of Olives was really a great start to the day.  So much history here.  I cannot get over how huge some of these buildings are and how big the boulders were and how straight the edges are and how perfectly round the pillars are.  All without power tools.  I keep asking Builder Bill Bartolic how long would this take ?

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment